Nowadays, asphalt roads are built in many cities. How about the construction process of asphalt concrete pavement? Let's have a look with the asphalt concrete manufacturers in Jinan.
1、 What is the construction process of asphalt concrete pavement?
1. Seal the construction ground and clean the base course.
2. The pavement shall be paved and preheated manually, and leveled with a rake at the same time of construction.
3. Rolling is carried out by machine, and the rolling is mainly divided into three stages: initial pressure, re pressing and medium pressure until the separated joints are removed.
4. Wait for the ground to completely cool down before opening to traffic.
2、 What are the precautions for asphalt concrete backyard construction?
1. The mixed mechanical equipment shall be selected to ensure the construction quality of the middle and front yard of the mixed mechanical equipment. For asphalt mixing plant with mixer as the management center, the characteristics and output of asphalt mixer are the key. In order to ensure that the output of the mixing equipment matches the engineering level, the mixing equipment must have an automatic control system for the whole process.
2. To ensure the quality of raw materials, the first step is to check the asphalt mixture. From the perspective of process performance and structure type, these two indicators are really difficult. The coarse asphalt mixture shall pay attention to the particle size, appearance, softness and adhesion indexes.
When signing the supply contract, pay attention to ensure that the genetic variation of the screening ratio of coarse asphalt mixture is small, and ensure that the composition of weak particles such as sand, limestone and marble is controlled within the effective range. The index value of sand equivalent (or 0.075 composition) and adhesion shall be paid attention to for fine asphalt mixture, and the sand shall be strictly controlled.
3. After entering the site, immediately build a waterproof, rainproof and sunscreen shed. Pay attention to the classification and storage of all asphalt mixtures, and do not mix them together. In order to avoid segregation of raw material concrete, this part should be paved hard, and should be stacked with horizontal or steep slope layers. Conical stacking is not allowed. Asphalt raw materials need to start with viscosity and other index values to ensure high quality asphalt index values and meet the design scheme.
I believe you will have a corresponding understanding after reading the above sharing. If you need more information, please continue to follow us http://www.ycgjglcl.com Website, small editor will answer for you one by one.