In order to better ensure that the asphalt pavement will not produce such diseases as waves, pushing, rutting, and bumps under the repeated action of driving load in the high temperature season, the asphalt pavement should have good high temperature stability. Do you know what the defects of asphalt pavement construction specifications and other influences are worth? Now, Jinan Asphalt Manufacturer would like to give you a brief introduction.
1. Defects of asphalt pavement construction specifications
It is shown in the inaccuracy of asphalt aggregate ratio. For example, the asphalt aggregate ratio design is mainly controlled by the indoor Marshall stability. For example, after meeting the three main indicators of flow value, stability and porosity, the asphalt aggregate ratio is determined. However, the dynamic stability indicators increased in Japan and the United States are lacking, and the asphalt aggregate ratio and aggregate mix ratio are determined.
2. Influence of prime coat oil and tack coat oil on oil stone ratio
In order to ensure good adhesion between layers, the design scheme of spraying primer oil and tack coat oil is often adopted. Because the influence of these tack coat oil and primer oil on the future asphalt stone ratio is often ignored, it is easy to cause the asphalt stone ratio to be too large, and the phenomenon of oil bleeding occurs. Let's calculate it as follows:
(1) Assuming that the tack coat oil is emulsified asphalt, the design is O.8kg/m2, the proportion of asphalt with emulsifier and water is 50:50, the asphalt concrete surface is 4cm, and the density is 2.42g/cm3. Due to the distribution of tack coat oil, the asphalt amount is increased by 0.4kg per square meter, and the total weight of asphalt concrete per square meter is:
one hundred × one hundred × four × 2.42g/cm3=96800g. The increase of asphalt aggregate ratio is 400 ÷ 96800=0.4%
(2) The specification requires that the actual asphalt dosage can only be within ± 0.3% of the optimal asphalt dosage, which shows that the actual asphalt aggregate ratio has exceeded the specified value.
(3) In addition, since the pavement base course cannot be very flat and has potholes, and the asphalt tack coat oil is a flowing liquid, so the tack coat oil is often excessively concentrated in low-lying areas, which is also one of the main reasons for serious oil spilling on local roads.
In terms of asphalt pavement maintenance, management should be strengthened, strict maintenance management should be carried out, and pavement cleaning should be strengthened to ensure good performance in all aspects. Problems such as cracks should be treated scientifically in a timely manner to avoid further expansion of the disease. Follow us http://www.ycgjglcl.com , learn more about it!