Cold patched asphalt is a material often used in highway construction. It has been used for a very high number of times, and has a particularly obvious effect after application. It is more stable for safe driving, more beautiful and generous ground, longer service life, and easier to repair. Because of this advantage, this material is particularly popular. What do you know about the production of this product? Next, Jinan asphalt manufacturer will briefly introduce the matters needing special attention in the production process of cold patching asphalt.
1. The heating temperature of petroleum asphalt shall not be higher than 140 ℃. In the whole process of preparation, the diesel engine is added first, and then the additives are added. The asphalt temperature of the modified material shall be controlled between 100-120 ℃ and stirred evenly.
2. When mixing, if the stone is dry, the cold patched asphalt can be mixed with a mandatory mixing device. When it is not dry, it can be mixed with a slow fire or a flameless stirring device, so that the cost can be controlled. The temperature of dryness shall not be higher than 80 ℃.
3. The cold make-up asphalt produced by the manufacturer is packed with cloth bag metering device, which is beneficial to storage and transportation, can improve the storage time and generate a stable basis for financial accounting.
4. Alkali stone is an effective selection. The water content of slag powder is less than 2%, and the oil stone ratio can be reduced by 0.3-0.5%.
5. The foundation pit with cold patched asphalt deeper than 125px shall be compacted gradually. The filling shall be even, 0.5-37.5px higher than the ground. After tamping, the surface of the pit shall be evenly paved with layers of stones or fine sand to eliminate tidiness and make the fine sand fill the surface space of the pit.
The above is the answer to the question "What should be paid special attention to during the production of cold fill asphalt". If you have any questions or needs, you can come to our website at any time http://www.ycgjglcl.com Get to know!