The asphalt concrete foundation of the rubber track must comply with the acceptance standards for sports facilities, the "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Asphalt Pavements" (GB50092), and the technical requirements for the construction process of the plastic layer:
1. The base is compacted several times using an 8-12 ton roller. The compaction degree should be greater than 95%, and there should be no wheel marks on the surface after rolling, and there should be no looseness, spring or other phenomena.
2. Quality standards for asphalt materials:
Penetration (1/10)>60: Softening point>50? C; Extension>100; Wax content ≤ 3%
3. Asphalt concrete structure
The upper layer is 30mm thick AC-10 fine-grained asphalt concrete; The lower layer is 50mm thick AC-20 medium coarse grained asphalt concrete.
The mix proportion of asphalt concrete should be determined by the method required by the laboratory's "Technical Specification for Construction of Highway Asphalt Pavements" and must comply with Marshall's experiment
Various technical standards and requirements for optimal asphalt dosage, reasonable grading, and good construction performance.
During the construction of asphalt concrete, sufficient construction machinery should be equipped and imported pavers are required. Special attention should be paid to different temperature control requirements in various stages of construction to ensure that the compaction meets the specified standards.
4. Acceptance standards for asphalt surface layer:
(1) The compaction degree is greater than 97%, and the flatness error (3 meter straight edge) is less than 13mm.
(2) The surface should be clean, firmly bonded, and free from roller marks, cracks, honeycomb pits, oil pockets, and oil stains.
5. The lateral slope of the plastic runway shall not exceed 0.8%, and the longitudinal slope shall not exceed 0.1%; The drainage slope of the plastic court should be 0.3%.