Before the construction of the paver, a series of inspections should be carried out to ensure that the large road machinery and equipment are free of problems before normal operation. What special technical requirements do we need to have during the operation of the paver? Now let's take a look at the precautions in the construction after renting the paver from Jinan Paver Rental Factory:
(1) According to the strict requirements of construction, reasonably determine the working speed, paving width, paving thickness, speed of scraper conveyor and spiral distributor, bucket door opening and other technical parameters of the paver after lease.
(2) For asphalt mixture paver driven by machinery, gear shifting must be carried out when the paver is completely stopped, and it is strictly prohibited to shift gears forcibly.
(3) When preparing for unloading, the pusher of the paver is close to the rear wheel of the dump truck, and the dump truck is in neutral. The paver pushes both at the same time.
(4) All components and systems of the paver shall be timely coordinated and corrected when necessary. The running speed shall be kept stable, and the number of stops and starts shall be minimized to maintain the continuous and balanced operation of the equipment.
(5) It is strictly forbidden for operators to leave the bridge during equipment operation, and irrelevant personnel shall not get on or off the equipment or stay on the bridge during operation.
(6) After the paver is transferred, if it is driving, it is forbidden to shift gears on the ramp or slide downhill in neutral. 20-40min before paving, preheat the screed to make it close to the paving temperature of asphalt mixture; When the operation is suspended for some reason, the preheating system shall be used for heat preservation to prevent the screed from cooling; When preheating with electricity, start the engine first.
In addition, the paver shall be cleaned to remove the mud lumps, sticky sand and asphalt accumulated on the surface of the paver; Clean the dust and oil dirt on the surface of the engine, hydraulic components and other components. Be careful not to get dirt into the oil filler and air filter. More notes on our website http://www.ycgjglcl.com Consult!