When doing waterproof treatment, many people will choose to use Jinan asphalt, which can avoid water leakage in buildings. Next, we will introduce the construction process of waterproof asphalt?
1. Base course acceptance
(1) The construction base course shall be stable and flat, without sand and empty shell. The junction between the base course and the parapet and the protruding plane structure shall be plastered into an arc or obtuse angle.
(2) The slope of base course drainage shall meet the design requirements. The pipe and other roof accessories shall be installed in advance. A slightly lower pit shall be made around the water outlet.
(3) The base course must be kept dry and free of moisture, otherwise the construction efficiency will be affected.
2. Construction preparation
(1) Tools preparation: broom, bucket, box ruler, scissors, spray gun, liquefied gas.
(2) Material plan: modified asphalt waterproof roll, adhesive.
3. Construction process
(1) Base course cleaning
The base course passing the acceptance shall be cleaned to remove obstacles.
(2) Treatment of base course adhesive
The adhesive shall be fully applied to the base course surface in accordance with the requirements. The adhesive shall be evenly applied during construction, and the drain hole, pipe and other parts shall be fully applied with the adhesive.
(3) Laying coiled material
The paving direction is determined according to the roof slope. After the paving method is selected, try to pave coiled materials. During the construction on the same plane, the area of the first row of felt shall be determined according to the construction personnel, progress and other conditions, and then the felt shall be rolled to facilitate the spraying and bonding.
(4) Paste coiled material
After the felt is discharged, the felt shall be collected and the adhesive shall be fully scraped on the base course. The collected coiled materials shall be hot melted and pasted to the waterproof layer with a liquefied gas spray gun. The fire power shall be appropriate, which can fully melt the surface of coiled materials, spray and stick while rolling, and exhaust the air inside the coiled materials to make them bond well with each other. The lap joint of coiled material shall be coated with adhesive and sealed with scraper. The coiled material joints in the parapet grooves, water outlets, and projecting roof structures are sealed with adhesives.
What is the construction process of waterproof asphalt? The above is the relevant content of the question. If you have any questions, please come to our website http://www.ycgjglcl.com consulting service