At present, excavator equipment is widely used in pavement engineering construction, which plays an important role in improving the quality of the project. If you want to use the equipment well, you need to know more about relevant matters, including the use of parts and components. Jinan excavator rental factory analyzes for you.
(1) Before the use and installation of the excavator, the user manual of the equipment shall be read in detail to clarify the structural characteristics, functions and control methods of each component.
(2) The installation foundation of the equipment shall be located in an open place, so as to shorten the loading cycle of the excavator and ensure that the finished material transportation vehicles can turn around conveniently and do not interfere with each other.
(3) During the prefabrication of the foundation, the flatness and required dimensions shall be ensured to ensure that the equipment is installed firmly. Because the quality of the foundation will affect the normal use and effective life of the equipment.
(4) According to the size of the site, the structure type of the batching bucket, the stacking of the raw materials and the configuration of the excavator, determine the feeding side of the hopper - feeding on one side or feeding on both sides at the same time.
(5) In order to facilitate the loading of the excavator, the loading slope pier should be set at the loading side of the hopper, and a free access inspection channel should be reserved between the hopper and the hopper, so as to facilitate the inspection, repair and maintenance of the equipment during operation. At the same time, a protective fence shall be set up between the loading slope pier and the hopper to avoid adverse effects on the normal operation of the aggregate belt conveyor after the materials scattered by the excavator are accumulated.
(6) The power supply configuration shall be appropriate. The generator capacity or transformer capacity shall be configured with a certain scale factor to make it larger than the installed capacity of the equipment and reach the voltage value required by the equipment to maintain the continuous operation of the equipment.
(7) Before the equipment is installed in place for commissioning, the connection reliability, rotation flexibility and lubricating grease filling of each component shall be checked in detail item by item, and then the operation commissioning shall be carried out in the sequence of single machine inching, manual operation, and then the whole set of equipment manual and automatic operation. At the same time, the speed of the speed regulating motor shall be checked and corrected with the tachometer to ensure that the displayed value of the speed regulating meter is consistent with the actual speed.
(8) In case of abnormal vibration, whistle and irregular friction sound during equipment (Trial) operation, stop operation immediately, find out the reasons and take corresponding measures.
(9) During the normal operation of the equipment, special patrol personnel shall be assigned to patrol the equipment operation status, material distribution and supply status, and timely solve the problems found or notify the operators to stop the machine.
(10) When the equipment is put into normal operation, the productivity should be increased slowly from small to large and last for a certain time, instead of reaching the productivity of the equipment in one step, so that the equipment can safely pass the running in period.
For many construction units, due to the lack of understanding of the structural characteristics and use methods of the equipment, there are many human failures or many human hidden dangers in the use of the equipment. We hope to help you with the above precautions. For more information, please visit our website http://www.ycgjglcl.com Consult.