1. Old road surface treatment plan
For roads with a relatively light degree of fragmentation, the old concrete pavement can be milled and roughened first, then the staggered platform can be ground flat, and then the asphalt peeling and aging positions at the joints of the road panel can be cleaned, and the joint filling operation can be carried out again. If there are cracks or fractures in some positions, concrete can be used for repair, and the asphalt macadam leveling layer and asphalt concrete layer can be added to it. Pits and grooves caused by aging, fragmentation, cracks, and other diseases of the old asphalt concrete pavement should be chiseled out and repaired, and the positions of cracks and fissures in the old road network should be milled and cleaned. Subsequently, the asphalt macadam leveling layer and asphalt concrete surface layer should be paved.
2. Spray adhesive layer oil
Firstly, it is necessary to clean the old cement concrete pavement to avoid debris or floating soil that may affect the adhesion between the asphalt surface layer and the pavement. After cleaning, use a high-pressure water gun to flush the road surface to ensure the cleanliness of the cement concrete pavement surface. When selecting asphalt adhesive layer oil materials, the requirements of the asphalt surface layer should be followed to ensure that its adhesion meets the construction requirements. Secondly, it is necessary to control the amount of oil used in the green adhesive layer. If the amount is too large, it may lead to a low friction coefficient and affect the bonding force between the two. In severe cases, it may also lead to the occurrence of reflection cracks.
When spraying the asphalt adhesive layer, an asphalt distributor should be used to ensure uniform distribution of the asphalt adhesive layer. Generally, the spraying width should be 5-10cm wider than the geotextile. In order to avoid contamination of the spraying layer, vehicles are prohibited from passing on the road surface after the asphalt adhesive layer is sprayed.
3. Laying geotextile
In order to effectively avoid reflection cracks during later use, it is necessary to lay geotextile on the cement concrete pavement. After the road surface reaches a certain standard, the laying construction of geotextile can be carried out. During this process, the ductility of the geotextile should be ensured, so that it is closely combined with the cement concrete road surface. There should be overlap between two adjacent geotextiles, with a width of 8-10cm for horizontal overlap and 4-5cm for vertical overlap. The overlapping parts of two geotextiles need to be connected back and forth, and the overlapping parts can be fixed with adhesive layer oil. After the completion of geotextile laying, it is necessary to inspect the quality of the laying and promptly handle uneven or wrinkled areas.
4. Asphalt surface construction
(1) Mixing and transportation of asphalt mixtures. Based on the geological conditions of the construction site and the traffic requirements of the highway engineering, select corresponding specifications of asphalt materials and test their various properties. Organize technical personnel to design the mix proportion based on a full understanding of the material performance, and determine the optimal mix proportion through trial mixing to ensure that the quality of asphalt mixture can meet the construction requirements.
During the formal mixing process, the mixture should be mixed according to the requirements of the mix design, and the mixing time and temperature should be reasonably controlled. After the completion of asphalt mixture mixing, transportation vehicles should be used in a timely manner to transport it to the construction site. During transportation, cover should be done to prevent the temperature of asphalt concrete from being affected by external factors, and also effectively avoid leakage.
(2) Paving of asphalt mixture. Before paving the mixture, the asphalt concrete transported to the site should be tested to ensure that its temperature meets the construction requirements. Secondly, it is necessary to control the operating speed of the paver to ensure that it operates at a uniform speed, and to prohibit emergency acceleration or deceleration to ensure the smoothness of the paving process. At the same time, attention should be paid to controlling the paving temperature. Generally, the temperature of the asphalt mixture during paving should be maintained between 110-165 ℃. After the paving operation is completed, the quality of the paving should be tested. If there are uneven parts of the paving, it is necessary to organize construction personnel to manually pave in a timely manner to improve the quality of asphalt concrete paving.
(3) Rolling of asphalt mixture. During the rolling process of asphalt mixture, a roller is required. Before starting the rolling work, the performance of the roller should be checked to eliminate potential mechanical faults and avoid affecting the normal construction progress. After the initial compaction construction is completed, the flatness of the road surface should be tested according to the corresponding standards, and the setting of the road arch should be checked to see if it meets the construction requirements. If there are any problems, repair measures should be taken in a timely manner. During the rolling process, alternating rolling is generally used, and the stopping point of the roller is maintained at a distance of more than 10m.
3.5 Joint treatment
During the construction process, due to the susceptibility to related road surface diseases at the joints, it is necessary to minimize the number of joints as much as possible to keep the road surface in a relatively stable state. When setting transverse joints, flat joints should generally be used, and the misalignment of the joints between adjacent frames should exceed 100mm to ensure a tight connection of the transverse joints. Use a roller for lateral compaction. In addition, for the treatment of cold joints, the position of the cold joints should be reserved at the lane markings, and the misalignment of the upper and lower joints should be maintained between 300-400mm.
The exciting content of this article is provided by Jinan Asphalt Concrete, and there are many exciting content on this website. You can click to enter more content: http://www.ycgjglcl.com We have dedicated customer service to answer your questions