1. The permeable asphalt pavement structure layer can be composed of a surface layer, a base layer, and a cushion layer. The asphalt structural layer of the permeable asphalt pavement itself belongs to the category of flexible pavement, but in addition to flexible materials, the base layer can be made of rigid cement concrete or semi rigid hydraulic materials. The surface layer of permeable asphalt pavement is a structural layer that directly bears the repeated influence of wheel loads and natural factors, and can be composed of 1 to 3 layers.
2. The strength index of the substrate should have high requirements. The base layer is placed below the surface layer and, together with the surface layer, extends the repeated effect of wheel load to the base layer cushion, which serves as the main load-bearing layer. The dense and stable asphalt layer should be selected based on road grade, asphalt layer thickness, climate conditions, and other factors. The surface layer should be set with anti slip and wear resistance according to the usage requirements.
3. The strength index requirement of the substrate is slightly lower than that of the substrate. According to the level of the road or traffic volume, the sub base can be set up as one or two floors. When the base layer is thick and needs to be divided into two layers, it can be called the upper base layer and the lower base layer. The cushion layer is a structural layer set between the base layer and the soil foundation, and the drainage is water separation, anti freezing, and anti fouling. The benchmark level can be set to one or two levels, depending on the level of the road or traffic volume. When the base layer is thick and needs to be divided into two layers, it can be called the upper base layer below the base layer. The sub base layer is located below the base layer, and the surface layer is the base layer to withstand the repeated influence of wheel load and secondary bearing layer.
4. The previous production process of colored asphalt concrete used the same process as producing black asphalt concrete by using finished colored asphalt that was regenerated after being removed from the barrel. That is to replace the black asphalt oil with colored asphalt oil. The currently popular process in China uses a light colored asphalt special binder that has been decolorized. After being measured and removed from the drum, it enters a mixing tank and is mixed with materials such as aggregates and mineral powder. During the mixing process, the pigment to be added is added, and after mixing evenly, it becomes the finished colored asphalt concrete.
5. Due to the wide variety of colors in the finished color permeable asphalt oil, multiple storage tanks with different colors of permeable asphalt oil are required to produce concrete of various colors. The new process uses decolorized permeable asphalt, which only requires one storage tank. By adding different colors of pigments in the mixing tank, different colors of permeable asphalt concrete can be obtained.
6. When using finished colored permeable asphalt, if the color of the permeable asphalt oil used needs to be changed, the color of the previous used permeable asphalt oil remaining in the public pipeline will pollute the color of the next used oil extraction, which has a significant impact on the appearance of the product. At the same time, due to the high price of finished colored permeable asphalt, this is also a significant waste. To prevent mutual pollution of different colored permeable asphalt, Different colors of permeable asphalt use different stripping equipment and output pipelines
This article is provided with technical support by Jinan asphalt manufacturers. For more detailed and exciting content, please click on our website http://www.ycgjglcl.com