Detection and repair of lower bearing layer
(1) The surface of the lower bearing layer of Jinan cement stabilized macadam shall be flat and solid, with the specified road camber, and the flatness and compactness of the lower bearing layer shall meet the requirements.
(2) The newly completed subbase or soil base must be accepted as required. For sections that fail to pass the acceptance, measures must be taken to make them meet the standard before paving the cement stabilized gravel layer
(3) The elevation of the lower bearing layer shall be checked one by one.
(4) The construction of the upper layer of cement stabilized macadam can be carried out when the complete core sample (diameter of core sample is 150 mm) can be taken out after 7d core sampling of the lower layer of cement stabilized macadam.
(1) Before formally mixing the mixture, the equipment used must be commissioned first
(2) The water content of aggregate shall be checked before mixing every day
(3) After formal production, the mixture condition shall be checked according to the specified frequency to check whether the mix proportion conforms to the designed mix proportion. During high-temperature operation, the water content in the morning and evening should be different from that at noon, and should be adjusted in time according to the temperature change.
(4) It is not allowed to adopt the method of free falling, landing and stacking, and loading and transportation by loader for the discharge of the mixer. A hopper with a valve hopper shall be equipped for direct loading and transportation from the hopper discharge.
(5) When the mixture is loaded, the vehicle shall move forward and backward and load in three times to avoid segregation.
(1) Before paving, the lower bearing layer shall be properly watered and then sprayed with cement. Cement consumption: 1 bag/200 m2.
(2) Adjust the relationship between the sensor arm and the guide control line; Strictly control the thickness and elevation of the base course to ensure that the cross slope of the road arch meets the design requirements.
(3) The mixture shall be paved by two pavers in echelon. The speed and vibration frequency shall be consistent before and after the paving, and the paving joint shall be smooth.
(4) The paver shall operate at a constant speed without stopping, and the paving speed shall be about 1.5~2m/min.
(5) The vibration frequency of the paver shall not be lower than 4.0.
(6) The screw distributor shall rotate and feed materials at a constant speed and without intermission, and all of them shall be embedded in the mixture.
(7) Add plastic baffle or waste conveyor belt and other measures to reduce the height of the front baffle of the distributor from the ground.
(8) A specially-assigned person shall be arranged behind the paver to eliminate segregation. Local coarse aggregate "pits" shall be removed and filled with fresh mixture
Recommended rolling method:
Initial compaction: rubber wheel roller (or vibratory roller static pressure) with a capacity of more than 26T shall be used and closely followed by each paver. The rolling speed shall be 1.5~1.7km/h, the number of initial compaction shall be 2~3 times, and the compactness shall reach more than 90%.
Re-rolling: vibratory roller of more than 20t shall be used, the rolling speed shall be 1.8-2.2km/h, and the number of rolling times shall not be less than 7. It is suggested that the combination of vibration and rolling: weak vibration 1 or 2 times~strong vibration 2 times~weak vibration 1 or 2 times~strong vibration 2 times~weak vibration 1 or 2 times.
Final rolling: steel wheel roller shall be used to roll until there is no obvious wheel mark. http://www.ycgjglcl.com